Cocochoco Gold Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment Kit
1 x 250 ml Cocochoco Gold Brazilian Keratin Treatment (New Design, Same Formula)
1 x 50 ml Cocochoco Clarifying Shampoo
- Nourishes the hair to revitalize and bring shine
- Straightens the hair without changing the natural texture
- Liquid 24k gold reduces static electricity
- Suitable for all hair types
Cocochoco Gold Keratin is a premium hair treatment. This advanced, keratin-based formula will give your hair a smooth, straight, and glossy look. This treatment will bring your hair back to a beautifully shiny and healthy condition, while straightening and reducing frizz. The liquid 24k gold in the product reduces static electricity and water absorption, protecting it from humidity, salt water, and rain. Prolong the results of the treatment by using the range of Cocochoco aftercare products, including shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, leave-in treatments, oils and sprays.
- Wash the hair twice with COCOCHOCO Clarifying Shampoo, rinse and towel dry (do not use conditioner).
- Blow-dry the hair straight on a medium heat until completely dry. Comb the hair thoroughly.
- Part the hair into manageable sections using hair clips.
- Shake the product well before use, wear gloves and use in a well-ventilated room.
- Brush the COCOCHOCO Treatment onto small sections of hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess. Continue until all the hair has been treated. Please note that using excess product does NOT result in straighter hair, it just creates unpleasant smoke and fumes.
- After 20-30 minutes, blow-dry the hair (away from the face) on a medium heat until completely dry. Note: Do not wash your hair.
- Iron small sections of the hair 5-7 times using hair straightening irons set at 200°C (medium hair) or 220°C (coarse hair). Take care not to damage the hair with excess heat or repetitions.
- Do not wash, tie up or style the hair for 40 minutes. If hair gets wet or kinked re-straighten with hot hair irons.
- Wash the hair with COCOCHOCO Sulphate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner for perfect results.
Hair treatments can cause allergic reactions. A skin sensitivity test must be performed 48 hours before use. Strong odour may cause eye irritation in sensitive individuals, so use in a well-ventilated room. If any signs of irritation occur, please discontinue use, and immediately wash the product out of the hair. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from children.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Maris Sal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Parfum, Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide